OT: Suggestion needed for receiving donations

Sorry, this is severely off topic I realize (hence OT).  I attend Murray
State. Univ., and my fraternity house burnt down Saturday.  I am putting
together a web site to inform our 1200 or so alumni and I want to offer them
the opportunity to donate money to the rebuilding efforts.  Could someone
suggest to me a gateway for handling the donations?  Several people have
suggested paypal, yet I would like to use an even more straight forward
(enter credit card info and hit send preferably).

In any case, I figured this would be the place to receive ideas regarding
intuitive systems.  Maybe paypal is the best answer?  Your thoughts?

Thanks

Tim Hart
tim.hart@murraystate.edu

For the curious, http://www.bofe.org/gallery/lodge , a friend of mine loaned
me some photo gallery space to upload some early photos of the fire and the
aftermath.  It's a bad deal and effects a large population of people.
Whether or not you are supportive of fraternities, this fire has impacted a
lot of people.  CNN even ran news of our fire on the ticker..  =/