Re: MySQL / Perl / Apache

I sent this message from another email address which caused it to be
stopped because that email wasn't on the mailing list. Its been a few
days and I haven't seen it appear so I figured I would just send it
again with the email address that is registered:

I will be moving to Mattoon in August and I have scouted out broadband
connections there. There is a local telcom company called Consolidated
Communications. They will provide a substantial DSL connection with a
static IP for a relatively reasonable price. I'm not sure if they reach
out to Effingham, but if they do, you can run your own server...

Ken Keefe