From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]On Behalf Of Kara Pritchard
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 12:13 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: LPI Level 1 Testing Event Reminder (fwd)

Approx 2 hour trip from Carbondale.  Any carpoolers?  Discussions here
welcome.

When: Saturday, June 19

Where:
	Four Points Convention Center
	Fairview Heights, IL

Directions:
	I-64, exit 12
	Turn North on HWY-159 (aka North Illinois)
	Turn right on Fountains Parkway (approx 1/3 mile)

Time:
	LPI 101 - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
	LPI 102 - 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM

Currently there are 16 participants.  Please contact me if you plan to
attend.  If more than 24 people RSVP, we'll reschedule exam times to allow
for more sittings.

Price:
	Please bring $25 per exam (regularly $100ea) to be paid
	on-site. ($50 if you take both 101 and 102)

You must have an LPI PRIOR to taking your exams.  Registration for an LPI
ID will NOT be provided on-site.  You can obtain your ID by registering on
LPI's website.

	https://www.lpi.org/en/register.html

Please let me know if you plan to attend, so I can accomodate all seating
arrangements.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html