Re: MySQL / Perl / Apache

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 07:56:44PM -0500, Harold Crouch wrote:
> I'm looking for an ISP that offers MySQL / Perl / Apache services.

It may be a little heavier-weight than you are looking for, but we
(KSPEI, in other words me & Kara) should be able to start accepting
customers for our "Virtual Colocation" service again by sometime next
month...

  http://www.kspei.com/services/virtualcolo.html

I should have a nice new dual Opteron server running for that in a
couple of weeks.  :-)