klipper works?

I know I shouldn't say this out loud, but I may have just found the
biggest improvement in FC2 so far...  I think klipper (the KDE
"Clipboard Tool") actually works.

This was one of my favorite things in KDE 2 (IIRC), but it's been
consistently broken in ever version of KDE since then.  I just noticed
that it was starting up automatically on my FC2 laptop.  Granted I
don't have Actions enabled, but the history is actually showing the
right things in the right order...

Maybe I'll try turning Actions on again.