Re: Linux distributions for PPC?

if you want to play with darwin, there is a way to make osx boot to a
console mode instead of into gui... i am not sure how but i think you log in
as "console".

yellow dog is basically ppc redhat/fedora, and i think redhat is kewl with
that.

i think netbsd has a decent ppc port, but i dont have any ppc machines so i
dont really pay attention to ppc stuff hardly at all.  i have also been told
gentoo for ppc is decent but a pain to install sometimes.

i have no idea as to what supports that airport card and what doesnt.

Casey