From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Jason V Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 8:36 AM
To: SILUG Discuss
Subject: Dual booting w/ XP

My laptop for work has Windows XP on it.  The drive is formatted in
NTFS.  I would like to dual boot this but am a little leery of the one
large drive formatted in NTFS.  Does anyone have any suggestions about
how I can go about splitting the drive into two?  Maybe just give me a
couple names of programs or packages that I can look into.  My old
laptop I dual booted but that had W2k w/ FAT32 partitions so there was
no problem with that.  I'm planning to run Fedora when I get the drive
repartitioned.

Thanks,
Jason
--