[DISCUSS] OT: Job opening (fwd)

Since this is on our side of the river anyway...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 05:51:04 -0500
From: Jeff Muse <jmuse@kcnet.com>
To: discuss@sluug.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] OT: Job opening

Hi all -

There's a contract position available at Scott AFB for someone who knows
Unix firewalls. Initially it will start out primarily with log auditing,
and will move into actual administration. Firewalls are Checkpoint and
ipf on solaris. There's also a few FreeBSD machines. If you don't
have specific experience with those platforms/packet filters, but you've
worked with similar technology, the employer would be willing to train
on the job.

Let me know off-list if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with
the appropriate people.

Jeff
-------
St. Louis Unix Users Group - http://www.sluug.org/
To unsubscribe from the SLUUG discussion mailing list, send a message to
discuss-request@sluug.org with the word 'unsubscribe' as the body