X11 via VNC on coLinux on Win2k on Mac OS/X

Hello all,

Just thought I'd share a screen shot of X11 via VNC on coLinux on Win2K
on Mac OS/X:

   http://cwelug.org/~rwcitek/colinux/OSX.Win2K.coLinux.jpg

The image is pretty busy:

On Mac OS/X, there are three windows open:
  - Mozilla Chatzilla connected to irc://irc.oftc.net/colinux
  - Mac Terminal running bash
  - Virtual PC running MS Windows 2000

Within the MS Windows 2000 Virtual PC session there are three windows
open:
  - Mozilla browswer open to the GnuWinII CD, a collection of OpenSource
for Windows
  - CoLinux terminal in which I just did an 'apt-get install xterm'
  - TightVNC connected to the CoLinux virtual machine

Also notice that OpenOffice 1.1.1 is running in the task bar.

Within the VNC session, there are five windows open using the fluxbox
window manager:
  - xclock
  - xconsole
  - xeyes
  - xterm
  - ted, an RTF word processor

Total install time: about an hour, limited by download speed.  For a
description of how coLinux was installed and configured:

   http://cwelug.org/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi?CoLinux

But before you try this please read the beginning of the README file
that comes with coLinux, especially the warning that say "... it is
meant for testing purposes only, which means that running it may crash
your Windows system.":

   http://www.colinux.org/wiki/index.php/coLinuxRunning

Regards,
- Robert