Re: Avoid CoLinux: it's buggy Crap

> For the bundles, simply download, unzip, install, run ... well, almost.

Yeah Robert -- the "... Well almost" about describes the entire project. You
did not mention to me that it was only 4 months old. The way you talked, it
sounded like a ready to roll project. I should have known not to trust your
indiscriminate enthusiasim for Windows contrivances. Now instead of being
able to run shell scripts to parse HPLC data I have type all that stuff by
hand. Why would that be the case? Because the wonderful sys admin (sys admin
== control freak).

 For the rast of you, the damn CoLinux is developed by first year Comp Sci
student. Which means he has little experience and, being a sudent, has
little time to actually maintain this thing.