iptables Question

Hello,
I have a debian box with two network cards acting as a
firewall/router/web server.  Currently, I have rules blocking all
packets with a source IP in any of the private IP blocks on the External
Interface.  I also have port 80 opened to outside connections.
I use dyndys.org to give myself a hostname.  When I am outside my
firewall, it resolves and connects to the webserver fine, but when I am
inside, and I try to connect to that domain name, my firewall is
blocking it for some reason.
Do I need a rule in the FORWARD chain to allow machines inside my
firewall to access my firewall's external interface?

Thank you for your help,
Mark Thurman