Re: What Linux Magazines are you reading?

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at 02:40  PM, Kara Pritchard wrote:
> I'm working on a project, and I was wondering:
>
> What Linux magazines are you reading?

Not subscribed (get from newstand):
  - Linux Format

Not subscribed (get from work):
  - Linux Magazine

Subscribed:
  - Linux Journal

> Why are you reading them?

LM and LF both have excellent content and tutorials.  LJ is just nice
to have around.

> Why aren't you reading them?

Not enough time in the day.  I tend to skim more than read.

> Is there something you'd like to see in a magazine that you aren't
> finding now?

A service where the mags e-mail me the Table of Contents and an
abstract of each article.

Regards,
- Robert