Has anyone else been getting a lot of duplicates?

Of the last few SILUG emails that have gone out I have received
duplicates of the following emails:

Re: suggestions for Monday's Carbondale meeting?
suggestions for Monday's Carbondale meeting?
Sun PCI/USB console setup...
Re: Free Windows or Open Source UN*X ?[was] under ...
DNS -- resolution conflicts, subdomaining recommendations..
Re: cgi-bin
coLinux via a self-extracting archive

Does anyone know what is going on? I think this just started happening
in the last week or so...

Ken