Anyone know a PLC/machine person or organization?

We may need to add a PLC/machine person to a project we have been working
on, .. does anyone know someone capable and hopefully available to go in as
a consultant on a machine project?

The PLC is a decent sized AutomationDirect D2-260 (I am guessing less than
100 I/O points and a graphical operator control), .. and the machine is an
automated cold-seal system. The need would be to modify the programming and
continue support the machine.

         Lee