Re: Linux Lunch and Learns...

It is going to be mostly programmers, so I will be talking to essentially
the lowest level of humanity.  They were looking specifically for Linux
things, I also harranged another poor soul into this so I will have
someone to keep me from choking everyone.

Tighe

> Iighe:
>
>  What does the audience consist of? Fellow sys admins, college students,
> people from the trucking industry?
>
> For *BSD here are some great overviews:
> The BSDs: Sophisticated, Powerful, and (Mostly) Free
> http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,555398,00.asp
> And
> Outside Looking In: The BSD Operating Systems

Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."