Re: Does Microsoft thwart Intel initiatives?

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that the software that SCO claims IBM broke
contract by placing into linux, does not qualify as AIX derivatives.  I
mean, come on, how could a stand alone file system like JFS which ran on
OS/2 before being put into AIX, be consided a derivative of AIX?  It
can't.

SCO claims IBM broke contract, but the reality is, SCO wants IBM to give
them their proof.  As far as the rest of SCO's claims, software a
company writes that runs on a OS, does NOT mean the software is a
derivative work.

 It was SCO who broked a non-revokable contract with IBM.