Unofficial Red Hat and Fedora Tech Guide

Being that a lot of questions have been raised on numerous lists, I
decided to put a "technical guide" together that covered Red Hat Linux,
Fedora, Fedora Legacy, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Professional
Workstation, etc...

It's still being completed (I need to "clean it up a bit"), but it has
some good stuff on continuing to use Red Hat Linux with Fedora Legacy
(unofficial updates for Red Hat Linux), Fedora Core, Extras and 3rd
Party (including getting DVD, MP3 support, etc...).

In fact, I just used Livna's Fedora 3rd Party repository to update my
Red Hat Linux (RHL) version 9 (yes, non/pre-Fedora) RPMs, and its
MPlayer set seems to play encrypted DVD's just fine for me (_unlike_ the
RPMs from FreshRPMS.NET).  So there may be some good stuff in there for
_all_ users.

http://www.smithdot.net/display.php?category=desktop&article=rhl_fedora.txt

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org