SILUG Mailing List User Configuration

Steve:

Can you -- would you -- place somewhere on the SILUG web page either a link to
the SILUG mailing list user configuration URL or instructions on how to get there?

I also subscribe to a mailman mailing list.  Go to
http://cantonlinux.org/pipermail/user/ and follow the link at the top of the
page that says "get information about this list."  That link allows me to easily
change my password and preferences.  There is no equivalent link on the SILUG
mailing list.  I know that the URL exists; but I can't find it.  I remember that
the confirmation e-mail I received when I joined the list included directions to
the URL, but that was many moons ago and a computer thirty miles from where I am
during normal working hours.  *Very* frustrating!

Am I correct in assuming that Majordomo is the name of the mailing list software
that you are using?  How does it compare to Mailman?

 - Harold