Re: Monday, 3/15/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder (fwd)

Thank you.
As far as discussion topics I spoke with Harry Treece and if I can make
it I will be bringing my HP iPaq 5450 which I have just installed Linux
on.  Might I add that this was SOME trouble and at times very very
difficult for this particular model.  Older models are fully supported,
this one is just recently supported with lots of problems still even in
the functionality.

Hopefully see you Monday.

--
Scott Smith