Re: Help with openoffice

JD> ...I get this:
JD>
JD>   OpenOffice has not yet been set up for admin.
JD>   Starting setup ...

When I downloaded the OOo tarball and unpacked it, I saw two
executable files in the folder: install & setup.  As root, I ran
"install," which installed OOo so that it was accessable by all users.
 Then, as a user, I ran "setup," which installed additional files in
/home/user/.  Running "install" as a user was an option, but every
single OOo file would have been installed in /home/user/ and
accessable only to that one user.

- HC