Re: Monday, 3/15/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder

Plus, we have the copy of xandros that was to be given away last month.
I will do my best to make sure Steve does not forget this month. ;-)

A possible topic would be how to set up networking for different NIC
cards and different locations, some with static addresses and some with
DHCP?