Re: stipping attachments (was Penguin Cartoon)

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:24:27AM -0600, Robert Citek wrote:
> These both appear to be server-type programs.  Any recommendations for
> the client side?  My guess would be procmail, but I don't understand
> enough about the technical details of e-mail servers/clients to be
> certain.

Well, if you are using fetchmail to inject mail into your local queue,
then something like mimedefang (or amavis, or whatever) would work
fine.  A quick google search turned up this:

I've never heard of it before, but there it is...

Also, this seems to be able to run from procmail:

It looks more interesting at first glance.