I found several Database Wizards

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 16:19, hcrouch@mchsi.com wrote:
> Following that, I downloaded MySQL 4.0 and I was able to load it on my Win2k
> workstation as an unpriviliged user. (Yours Truly snickers at Bill Gates' notion
> of computer security.)

Harold and others:

 I got MySQLCC running here on FreeBSD. You can get MySQLCC from here:

MySQL Control Center (also known as MySQLCC) is a platform-independent
GUI administration client for the MySQL database server.
http://www.mysql.com/products/mysqlcc/
There is also SySlog which is a Windows client for MySQL
http://www.webyog.com/sqlyog/scrnshot.html

By the way Open Office will use MySQL's myodbc to work with MySQL. I
think it does that through the spreadsheet. I did not set it up because
it uses 3.2.3 and I am using 4.0.18 here. Besides the MySQLCC worked
really well on their little "menagerie" data base example.