Re: Monday's meeting

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 07:23:44PM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> I don't know if Steve will be there - I plan to be listening to Brian
> Ingerson talk about IO::All and Spiffy modules at the stlouis.pm
> meeting that night.

I was planning on going to that when the meeting was tomorrow, but the
Carbondale meeting conflicts with the new time for that...

If these StLouis.pm meetings are going to be a regular thing again, it
would be really nice if they were, well, regular.  Having a fixed
day/time makes it a bit easier to plan around.  Still, it's nice that
*something* is going on...