I've got DSL

I just got DSL.
It rocks
Thank you NEON.
I'm so happy to have high speed access again.
Did I mention it rocks.

Ok i just ran a speed test against 2wire.com and got a max (5 tests) of 566Kb.

bandwidthplace.com  (1MB dl test) 520kb per sec

pcpitstop.com (500KB dl test)  200kb per sec

Ok, this wouldn't be bad for a 768kb down connection, but I went with the gold
package, 1.5Mb/128 for an additional $10 per month.

From these results, it seems to be standard 768/128 not 1.5M/128.

I will have to do some more testing, and then contact NEON about this.

Oh well, it still blows dialup away.

It's a little late to ask, but does anyone else have any experience with NEON?

Thanks,
Matt