Re: What then must we do?

As one who came from OS/2 to linux I would say that:
A.  Yes, Microsoft is guilty of anti-trade practices.
B.  Big Blue could not stand up to them.
Do I want the government involved?  No, this makes me cringe.  I am
hopeful though because whereas almost nobody in my area knew what OS/2
was, linux is at least recognized by some, and used by a few.  There is
linux momentum growing which I think is for real (we on this list all know
why that is).
End of ramble,
Chris