From: Fujitsu Support <8fujitsu@fujitsupc.com>
To: j.e.drews@att.net
Subject: Re: SOHO: Linux compatible notebooks  (KMM13428699I6774L0KM)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:52:49 -0500

Dear Fujitsu Lifebook owner,

Thank you for your inquiry.

unfortunately due to support, licensing and other prohibition
circumstances, Linux won't be on our systems, now or in the future.

There isn't support for many devices used for the notebook.

Jonathan, should you have any further questions or concerns regarding
this issue, please reply back to this email and refer to call detail
number 4041866085.

In order for us to properly assist you, please remember to include the
serial number for your Lifebook in all correspondence with us.

Thank you for your time and patronage.  We value all our customers and
look forward to helping you now and in the future.

Sincerely,

Chris C.
Fujitsu Computer Systems Technical Support
1-800-838-5487 (Technical Support and Customer Service line open 24
hours a day 7 days a week)

http://support.fujitsupc.com/CS/Portal/supporthome.do (Driver download
database)
http://www.us.fujitsu.com/computers (Fujitsu Computer Systems
Corporation Homepage)
http://webshop.fujitsupc.com/fpc/Ecommerce/accstore.jsp (Accessory
Homepage)

Original Message Follows:

Message forwarded by the website feedback script:

Message regarding: support
Type of customer: soho
Name: Jonathan
Email Address: j.e.drews@att.net

Hi:

 Does fujitsu intend to offer notebook computers that are Linux
compatible?