Re: I hate Linux

I'll second MacOS X thought-- if you don't know anything, or you stay on
the desktop user side and don't have time for viruses and worms, its
probably the best thing out there.  If you want the unix commands and
features you're used to, they're all there or can be added.  Uses CUPS
for printing if you can believe that-- a shared OS X printer will show up
in OpenOffice, etc.  'Course, you'll be paying up for the hardware...

I think if M$ were any other company they'd be sued off the planet for
putting that extremely flawed OS out there in mass quantities.

Just think-- Linux may have some rough edges, but with the crippling
nature and frequency of M$ hacks, Winders is could really screw you when
you need it most.