CMS products - Plone, anyone?

Hey all,
  The place I'm working for is looking for a CMS product, preferable open
source (even though it'll be run on Windows), and the guy doing the evals
is really impressed with Plone.  Is there anyone on the list (in the StL area)
that is currently using it, realtime?  Are you willing to let us see your
implementation? (preferably at your site, with you doing a dog-and-pony show
and us sitting on our hands so we won't affect your security...)

  If you're using a CMS (content management system) that you're really
freaking impressed with, please let me/the list know...

Thanks,
William

--
William Underwood