Re: Credit card processing vendors, recomendations.

Matt Wehland wrote:
M> Just wondering if anyone on the list has any experience with accepting credit
M> cards online?

Then there's PayPal, which lets you setup shop on FleaBay pretty easily too.

But they're not a bank.

I mention it because Yahoo was mentioned.

And Amazon has a similar program as well.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/1161240/ref=br_bx_c_1_1/002-5558714-3764817

However, I suspect you'd prefer to deal with Lee than some faceless, nameless,
customer service rep in Bangalore whenever you need to talk to a person about
your store or your transactions. :=)

Mike/