OT-Moving (and Plotter FS)

Well we found our new home.
A farmhouse on 24 acres with 2 huge ponds and close enough to town
(Murphysboro) to get high speed access (I hope, neon says I have DSL
available, need to check on the cable network.  It will depend on line
quality and if the cable company has digital on my street, keeping my fingers
crossed).

I really don't want to move the plotters I mentioned, so if anyone is still
interested let me know, I'll make a heck of a deal.

I just had to let someone know that would understand how happy I will be,
being able to get high speed access again (my first calls, even before the
phone company and other utilities).  And still having enough land to do some
farming this year.

We had steak last night to celebrate.  It was delicious.  Did I mention that I
did my happy dance last night (it is a sight to see :-)

The landlords are really cool also, after having so much trouble finding a
house that would allow dogs, I think our dog actually sealed the deal for us
(the landlords also have an Australian Shepard mix, and the two get along
great.  They even loved the fact that we stole/rescued him from my stupid
ex-neighbor).
Steve (My new landlord) even offered to upgrade the power in the house since I
am running a business out of the house and JoAnn (the wife) offered to help
make candles (another thing I was really worried about, being able to run a
business out of the house).

Did I mention how happy we are right now?

Well, have to make some calls (which means disconnecting from the net,
hopefully won't have to do that much longer).

Yours in extreme happiness,
Matt