Re: new worm going around - results

Steven Pritchard wrote:
> the lists.  Next month, I'll have a virus scanner in front of all our
> mail (if all goes well), so not even the zipped things will get
> through then...

Does that mean we can send the famous 10MB full-of-NULLs file
recursively zipped 100 times (which zips down to like 1MB, but then
expands to about a terabyte) and bog down the mail server real good?
Oo-oo-ooh, fun!

> Steve

William (Who's just teasing, cause I know you'll probably put some kind
of level-restriction on the zip engine, and just have it reject
something that violates the max-recursion limit...  Right? Of course,
'cause that's just how it's done...(TM))

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@charter.net