Re: Old hard drives wanted

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 11:46 am, you wrote:
> At 05:37 PM 1/13/2004, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >Does anyone have any older 1-10+ gig drives that they don't need/want?
> >I've got a couple of older systems that I want to get running as
> > workstations and I need drives for them, but don't want to spend any
> > money on them.
>
> Got plenty of 850s, .. might be a little cramped for a workstation system,
> but should be sufficient for an appliance?
>
>          Lee

Hi Lee,
Where are you located?
I'm outside of Carbondale on Rt 127 South of old Rt 13.
I'm still going to try and get some drives from WIlliam, but he is quite a
drive, and I may wait until the next meeting up north (Feb 4th) to get the
drives from him, so if you are local to me I could use those little ones
before that.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt