Re: stllinux.org

Hi Mike

--On Wednesday, January 14, 2004 09:29:13 PM +0000
mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:

> Michael Procter wrote: What about MLUG?
>
> See what I mean. :=)
>
> And the question was someone wanted to start a LUG in Columbia, and
> didn't have much response. At least that's what I could gather. I don't
> know what steps were taken to "create" the new/hypothetical LUG, which is
> why I thought it odd that the MLUG folks hadn't responded to the OP's
> testing of the waters.

Mike, I emailed the MLUG guys directly several months ago, never got a
response. This was to "join" the MLUG group, and find out what was going
on. I did this as I was moving to Jeff City. Since I received no response
to my emails, I had no info on the MLUG group. Website contained old info,
no meeting dates, etc.  So I was thinking about starting a Jeff City LUG,
as I live here... Never entertained the idea of another in Columbia.

> He then suggested founding a LUG in Jefferson City
> as a "Plan B".

No this was my plan A all along.

--
Gary