Old hard drives wanted

Hi,
Does anyone have any older 1-10+ gig drives that they don't need/want?
I've got a couple of older systems that I want to get running as workstations
and I need drives for them, but don't want to spend any money on them.
Plus the drive in my firewall died last night, I had to pull out my old 486
that was still setup with smoothwall and boot that up (problem is that I
don't have the passwords that I used on that older system, so now I have to
get it to a monitor/KB and do some work).
Even the 40G and 60G drives in my main WS are failing, this on I will have to
spend some money on, but it would be a waste to drop a new 80G drive into a
firewall or my older test machines.
I can offer a little money or beer or some candles (did I ever mention that my
newest business venture is making SOY wax candles?  littlegrassy.com)

Thanks,
Matt Wehland