Re: Comparable program to ACT! -- Rekall

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 13:37, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Oh, and since you mentioned Access...
>   http://www.rekallrevealed.org/
> (In case you weren't aware of it.)

Oh, I was quite aware of TheKompany's Rekall.  But I was unaware that
the static Qt built version for both Windows and Linux is now available
as GPL (cool!).  The last time I looked at it, only a "trial" version
was available, and for Linux only.

Otherwise I find that OpenOffice.org's DB front-end is becoming quite
capable as well.

> On that note, it seems like thekompany.com should have something
> ACT-like.

There are tons of options out there.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.  mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org