Re: Linksys NIC

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 02:14:45PM -0600, Sean The RIMBoy" wrote:
> At least it's not been pulled like the Kernel How-to :)

Some days I wonder if it should.  It has barely been updated since
1997.  (My work a couple of years ago hardly counts.)

The only good thing about it is that I'm pulling external sources of
information in some cases, so I get a bunch of updates (video,
printing, PCMCIA, maybe others) for "free" every time I push out a new
version.  (And by "free" I mean a collection of ad-hoc incredibly
breakable scripts that usually need a little work with every update.)