Re: freeswan vpn work

actually as just a quick solution, you could just use a couple of ipcop
boxes, setting up freeswan on them is a breeze through the web interface.
they wouldnt have to replace your current firewall/router boxen, just
suppliment them (fun with route :D )

i can give you the settings you need rather easily should you choose to go
this route.  i even have the ipcop boxes linking with some netgear vpn boxes
as well (thanks to a member of the astaro linux forum)

which brings up something else, astaro makes freeswan and poptop vpn
settings a breeze as well.  its not free, but its definately a good product
and they do give out demo account keys rather easily (i was wanting to go
this route for a certain customer, but the customer didnt wish to spend the
money on the licensing.  got enough functionality with ipcop so we just went
that way)

just a suggestion

Casey