Re: modules.conf

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 16:56, Jonathan wrote:

>  You should give FreeBSD 4.9 a try. I have it here on my TP  600 E. Ask
> Nate; it works OK.

Ick, I'll just stick with Linux thanks. It's something that if I knew
more about where things are supposed to go and how they load, I could
fix it. It's frustrating and my own fault. I've had these same problems
before and worked hard to fix them. I didn't document anything and did a
wipe and reinstall without backing anything up. It's a learning
experience.

I have several friends who tout fbsd and I have no doubt that it's
usable. It's just not my thing right now. Thanks anyway.