LPI Book

I showed the LPI book, that Steven passed out at the party, to my
friend, Robert Citek, and he thought it was very good. He said it was
well organized. I can't wait until it is finished so I can get it from
O'Reilly.
 I would like to know if Steve and Kara are going to start giving LPI
classes? Perhaps the topics covered in the LPI could be presented in the
Silug meetings? At any rate is there a possibility that more "sys admin"
topics could be covered at the meetings? Even though I will never be a
sys admin, I think it's a good idea to know the material covered by 101
and 102, in the LPI.

				Kind regards,
				Jonathan