Re: Final Call for Pizza requests :)

Kara,

Ray already RSVP'd  for himself and me. I just wanted to confirm that I also am looking forward to the drive up north.

Thanks,

Joe

Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote:

Final call for RSVP and Pizza requests. We're up to 34 RSVP, and luckily
Fortel's is just up the street now, so no more trekking to St Louis and no
more house full of smoke. I wonder what Steven will do now!!! :-)

Anyhow, RSVP not required, but helpful for planning.

Saturday, 6:30pm-9pm.

--
Kara Pritchard Phone: 618-398-7360
Director of Exam Development http://www.lpi.org/