Re: [DISCUSS] Just in time for the holidays

Actually, I could sell this to a client of mine.  The purpose isn't to
work on the laptop while driving.  It's to work in your car.  I have a
realtor that I sold a laptop, camera, and printer and included the power
inverter because she needs to work on client site out of her car to do
contracts and such.  This little thing would be a great asset for her,
since working off your lap in a car is difficult.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/