Re: Google searches (was: Re: asc-gzip encoding)

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 09:42:20AM -0500, William Underwood wrote:
> others.  Hmmm... wonder if Nate uses German as his display language...

I did at one time, but I don't anymore.  I do, however, make sure that
I have the "English pages only" feature is disabled since some decent
documentation happens to be written in some language other than
English.

I found out how to get my video card working way back when by reading
a page written in German, so I figured that it may come in handy.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"Du weisst doch, dass du es lesen willst, und mach was du musst, weil
es das einzige Ding wird, das du machen wirst."