PC100/133 DIMMs...

Hey,
  If anyone who's coming to the meeting tonight has any 64MB+ pc100/133
DIMMs they're looking to get rid of (free or very reasonable) please
bring them along.  I'm looking for RAM for a new (to him) system for my
father-in-law, who's still using the Pentium 120 I salvaged together
for him 4 years ago.  It's only a P2-450, but the increase in overall
performance is still going to shock the crap out of him, especially
when he's playing Jezzball... :-P

Thanks,
William

--