Re: descriptive words

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 16:22, Bob T. Kat wrote:
> I really think souless and rapacious are very good descriptive words for
> such a fine company like disney.

> Who knows maybe someone like Chen can make them more technology and maybe
> even linux friendly.

Nice thought, but not likely. Bear in mind that Disney is a charter
member of the MPAA and a hard core proponent of DMCA. I don't think even
Snow White could make those flinthearts friendly to Linux.

I wonder if Steve Jobs has ever considered a merger between Disney and
Pixar -- one where Emperor Eisner would be escorted out of the park by
sundown.

--Doc