Re: Kismet Tips or Tricks?

Ahhhh... "wireless sniffer".  I was thinking about that over the holidays when I was an my
in-laws.  I thought "I'll bet one of his neighbors is serving up cable modem via wireless."  I
take it this would be the most expedient way to "borrow a cup of Internet" from the neighbor?  I
thought everybody was using airsnort.

=====