Re: vmware

Thanks for the swift reply, Richard.

I was aware of....but had completely forgotten about.....codeweaver
possibilities. Will give them another look before digging for the cash.
I tried wine when I first moved to Linux (RH 7.2) but never could get
anything to work.

Thanks also for your Sun insight. Knoppix, Libranet, and Debian are at
the top of my go-for-it list....although I'm not sure I'm up to Debian.
You're talkin' to a self-taught guy of the 'maturing' generation. My
bachelor's in journalism has almost turned into true parchment.

Thanks again,
Leon