Re: vmware

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 12:59:21PM -0600, Leon Raymer wrote:
> So, since microsoft is ignoring w3c and css, are we going back to the
> future of totally incompatible browsers? I was hoping not. That makes
> life much more difficult.

http://alistapart.net/

I usually refer to their articles for valid hacks to make things work
to one extent or another under IE if I really must; otherwise, I
generally just leave things as they are if they validate.

If you really feel like being militant, you can drop off the WWW
completely and go back to gopher.  I hear there's a revival
happening. ;)

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"Du weisst doch, dass du es lesen willst, und mach was du musst, weil
es das einzige Ding wird, das du machen wirst."