gnome-terminal on Fedora

This is one of the minor things on Fedora (Gnome 2.4) that I haven't
been able to figure out.  In Red Hat 9 (Gnome 2.2) I was able to set the
size of the gnome-terminal window (and any window for that matter) and
it would save that size and location so that when I closed
gnome-terminal and opened it again it would be in the same place and the
same size.  What I would like is for the size to always be 80x47 and on
the right side of the screen.

Somebody let me know if you know what I'm talking about.

Thank you for your help
Jason
--
Jason Smith