Xandros / RH 9 Questions

Hello everyone. I'm merrily trying to convert my home
computer network to Xandros and Red Hat. Currently I
have a couple of issues I can't seem to find specific
solutions.

1. Crossover Office will not print properly with my
HPIIID. The printer has 1 meg of ram, btw.

Here's the issue:  The page cut off is actually 1.5
pages long instead of 1 page. This is consistent.
Setting are correct for US Letter.

Reducing the resolution from 300x300 to 150x150 didn't
help.
Downloading and installing the newest driver didn't
help.

I noticed the Crossover office driver is a postscript
driver, is there a way to change it to something else?

2.  Another desktop is running RH 9.0. When using RHN
to update the box, kdebase and evolution both were
corrupted. Can I use apt and get them from the server?
Or would it be better to go on and upgrade to Fedora
first? I haven't installed apt yet, either. Liked the
discussion and printed the Kwikis.

Any and all serious help would be appreciated. Thanks
loads!

Bonnie